Providing the ultimate in versatility and customization, the SAM4s ER-900 series of registers provide all the programming features you need in 4 options. Get the choice between a single station thermal printer or dual printers for both receipt and journal prints. Either option can be paired with a 150 position flat, spill resistant keyboard or a traditional raised keyboard with 21 double wide item buttons (or up to 63 single wide item buttons).
Model ER-920 – Flat Keyboard, Single Station Printer
Model ER-925 – Raised Keyboard, Single Station Printer
Model ER-940 – Flat Keyboard, Dual Printers
Model ER-945 – Raised Keyboard, Dual Printers
The traditional raised-key keyboard provides 21 keyboard PLU keys and can be expanded by your SAM4s dealer to 63 PLU keys. Keyboard PLUs act like traditional departments for open-priced entries or can be set as preset price keys. Large key size ensures easy-to-read key labels. Merchants who wish to scan can build their PLU file on the fly using the not-found PLU registration feature.
- 2-Line Backlit, Alpha-Numeric, Liquid Crystal Display
- Drop and Load Thermal Printer(s)
- Optional UPC Scanning
- Heavy-Duty Cash Drawer with Media Slot and 3-Position/ 4-Function Lock
- Programmable Graphic Logos for Coupons and Advertising Messages
- Electronic Journal Replaces Need for Journal Paper Rolls
- 2 Standard RS-232C Ports for External Devices, Two Additional Ports Optionally Available
View the ER-900 Series Product flyer with the link below