As a complete touch-screen point of sale system, the SPS 2000 brings a high-end, easy to use offering to the rental environment. This system mimics many of the features found in more expensive PC based systems, but runs its own proprietary software from built-in flash memory. This setup enables a quick, reliable method of making sales.
The SPS-2000 is ideal for situations where sales are tracked and consolidated across multiple registers. The networking capabilities make generating reports and updating programming information a simple task performed from a single station.
Like PC-based hospitality POS systems, the SPS-2000 features touchscreen operation – however unlike PC systems, the SPS-2000 has no hard disk drive, running its proprietary built-in application software from on-board flash memory and storing data on non-volatile RAM. This ECR-like design provides significant advantages in speed, reliability, recovery from power interruptions, and can be setup and installed at a lower cost and insignificantly less time than many PC-based POS systems.
- The SPS-2000 provides vivid color with a high resolution super-bright 12.1″ TFTLCD touch screen.
- Supports peripherals with six serial, one parallel and two USB ports.
- Networks through Ethernet communications.
- Ergonomically designed, the screen can be tilted from 22° to 77° and the small footprint preserves counter space in cramped quarters.
- High performance flexible memory can be allocated to support large menus or item files, check files, customer reports and employee time/attendance files.
View the SPS-2000 Product flyer with the link below