The SPT-7540 is the most independent touchscreen terminal available. This master of integration features a truly flat, non beveled screen, built in printer, credit card reader and can be configured to include a barcode scanner. There is even an option for bio-metric cashier sign in through a fingerprint reader. With all the peripherals built in, this unit only takes up a section 10.5″ wide by 12″ deep, making it ideal for tight quarters.
Going beyond the hardware, the SPT-5740 is perfectly suited to work with the NCC Reflection software. This versatile point of sale program has all the features to function in either a retail or hospitality environment.
- True all in one solution with integrated printer, scanner, card reader, and display.
- Large 15″ LCD screen with Resistive Touch interface and LED backlighting provide exceptional accuracy and clarity on the touchscreen.
- NCC Software provides solutions for a vast number of point of sale applications
- Quick Service support with combo recognition, kitchen video support, drive thru mode and inventory control
- Table Service options such as table and check tracking, graphical table map, auto gratuity and kitchen printing
- Online ordering and delivery operations
- Inventory system that tracks products and ingredients and provides cost analysis
- Built in time clock
- Simple, intuitive programming
- Extensive reporting options
The SPT-7540 has hardware specifications as follows:
Intel Celeron 1037U 1.8GHz processor
2MB of Cache Memory
1024 x 768 Resolution
4 External serial ports (3 powered DB9 ports, 1 RJ45 port), 6 USB v2.0 ports, LAN port, VGA port, audio line in and line out ports and 1 mic line-in
Total size of 14″ x 16.625″ x 12.375″
Shipping weight of 30 lbs.
For more information on the SPT-7540, download the product flyer using the link below