Festival organizers and merchants can help themselves to a special treat; more time in the day. Reclaim the time spent running paper reports and entering sales data from each physical cash register. Introducing Sterling Bridge, an integrated reporting technology available through the M-Box. This system automatically sends sales data to a secure, online portal accessible anywhere with internet access. Whether you operate a single booth or oversee an entire festival, get sales data delivered directly to your computer.
Save Time with Online Reporting
As most business owners or event organizers know, the demands associated with keeping everything up and running is often an around-the-clock endeavor. Since science hasn’t figured out a way add more hours in the day, how would you like to be able to significantly cut the time spend on register reporting.
- Work around your schedule with instant access to sales reports.
- Access data electronically from home, office, hotel, etc. so you never have to wait for or track down hard copies.
- Save labor costs by reducing manager’s time spent preparing reports to call in, fax in, email or hand deliver.
- Several varieties of reports available daily or consolidated across days, weeks or months
Reporting Made Easy
All sales information in one secure location
How easy is it to enable these reporting options? If you’re using an mBox for credit card processing, it’s already available. Basic sales data is transmitted in real time. Full reports are sent at the push of a button, and can be accessed through a secure online portal. After logging in, select the store location(s) and date range, choose which report you would like to see, and press the run report button.
- Simple interface allows straight forward approach to organizing data
- Software and account setup are provided FREE with integrated credit card rental packages
- No additional hardware required when getting the standard register with integrated credit card package.
Get current sales data
Once a report is run, it would be helpful to be able to do something with those numbers. In addition to viewing the numbers on-line, a digital report can be saved as a PDF for your records. The option is also there to save the data as a .CSV file for easy import into Excel, Quickbooks or other accounting or inventory software.
Where totals on a cash register are reset after reports are run, the backup structure of Sterling Bridge allows daily sales number to be accessed and analyzed throughout the life of the account. This makes generating different types of reports, running multiple reports or getting consolidated reports available in infinate combinations.
Different types of reports available
Access your data whenever you need to, as often as you want.
Average credit card approval time
For More Information on Online Reporting
If you would like more information about how online reporting technology can enhance your next cash register rental, or if you would like to schedule demonstration of how the online portal works, click the more info button below. We make selling stuff easy!
609 West County Rd. E
Shoreview, MN 55126
Phone: (651) 645-2005
Toll Free: (888) 645-4876
Fax: (651) 645-9766
- Should I Go Cashless at my event? The pros and cons of a cashless system September 11, 2018
- The Pros and Cons of Bluetooth Devices with iPad POS January 25, 2018
- What is the Cost of Saving Money on a Point of Sale System? January 18, 2018