With all the potential changes happening in current legislative processes, it becomes even more important for Gun, Archery, or Shooting Range businesses to have the right point of sale program. One that not only maintains your inventory and customer database, but also meets the standards and procedures now required by the ATF. Both AIMsi versions, Lite and Pro, are built to give the business owner everything they will need to better serve their clientele and protect themselves with proper documentation.
Key Highlights of AIMsi for Gun & Archery Stores:
- Prevent the acquisition, sale or transfer of a firearm without a serial number.
- Prevent multiple gun sales to the same customer within a specified time period when required by state and federal law or when additional paperwork must be completed.
- Customize range functions to the individual range type using multiple ranges and types if desired.
- Set up multiple membership types with your specific requirements.
- Track consignments, layaways and trade-ins.
Complete a firearm transaction without showing delivery and disposition until the waiting period expires and the firearm is picked up.
Take advantage of complete class scheduling and billing features for shooting and safety classes. (Lesson/Appointment Scheduling & Billing module required.)
Take advantage of complete gunsmith tracking capabilities. (Repair and Service module required.)
Load supplier product catalogs, send electronic purchase orders, receive electronic invoices and check supplier availability from within AIMsi. (Active-e B2B services required.) Participating suppliers include: AcuSport, Sports South, Ellett Brothers and RSR Group.