The Hisense HK718 is a stylish Windows touchscreen terminal built for point of sale applications. It features a 14″ projected capacitive touch screen, integrated thermal printer and card reader. The compact nature of the HK718 makes it ideal for locations with limited counter space. The bezel-free screen, fanless processor and completely enclosed casework are well suited for harsh retail and food service environments.
The HK718 is point of sale terminal that brings together the look of a tablet and retail hardened reliability. The sleek and solid hardware fit with any point of sale software you choose.
- True all in one solution with integrated printer, scanner, card reader, and display.
- Large 15″ LCD screen with Resistive Touch interface and LED backlighting provide exceptional accuracy and clarity on the touchscreen.
- NCC Software provides solutions for a vast number of point of sale applications
- Simple, intuitive programming
- Built in time clock
- Inventory system that tracks products and ingredients and provides cost analysis
- Online ordering and delivery operations
- Table Service options such as table and check tracking, graphical table map, auto gratuity and kitchen printing
- Quick Service support with combo recognition, kitchen video support, drive thru mode and inventory control
- Extensive reporting options
Processor: Intel Bay Trail Celeron Quad Core J1900 2.4GHz
Compatible OS: POSReady 7/Windows 7 Pro / Windows 10 Pro / Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Display Type: 14″ True Flat Touch-LCD with LED Backlighting
Display Brightness: Adjustable Up to 220 cd/m^2
Display Resolution: 1366 x 768
Display Touch Panel: Progressive Capacitive Touch (PCT)
Printer – Type: 80mm or 58mm Direct Thermal
Printer – Speed: 170mm or 80mm per Second
Memory – RAM: 4GB SODIMM DDR3 Expandable to 8GB
Memory – Video: Shared system memory up to 256MB
Mass Storage Device: 128GB 2.5″ Solid State Drive
Ports – Serial: COM1, COM2, COM5 = DB9M
Ports – USB: Four V2.0 / One V3.0 / Once USB 24V Powered
Ports – LAN: One RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T (Giga LAN)
Power Supply: 24V/3.75A External Power Adaptor 100-240V 50-60Hz
Current/Power Usage: 0.9A 21.6W Single Display; 3.04A /72.96W Single display+printer
Dimensions – Terminal: 13.5″W x 15.5″W x 8″D / 11 lbs.
Dimensions – In Box/Weight: 15.75″W x 21″H x 12.125″D / 15 lbs.
Download the product brochure for the Sam4s SAP-630 Series registers with the following link: